Arthur is putting in the last couple of rows of chairs for a parent information night.
I like to get to my presentations early and often, I bump into someone like Arthur, the maintenance man at a boys’ school where I run the Time & Space programs. I wander in with 216 sheets of paper under my arm.Read More
Talked with a friend on the phone yesterday. A mentor really. He asked what I was thinking and feeling about the multiple disasters in Japan. My answer was immediate.
“I’m watching it through the eyes of my son.”Read More
The 14 year old addresses the ball… first tee at Yarra Bend.
Just as he starts his swing, his dad stops him and says,
“Before you tee off, did you know that your feet are pointing out towards the ninth fairway?”Read More
- Jonathan Holloway – Highlights
- Jonathan Holloway – Full Interview
- Notre Dame Yr 7 Girls at Home
- Notre Dame Yr 7 Boys at Home
- Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge
- Mem Fox’s ‘Rather Wonderful’ Idea for ‘This Weird Time’
- A Reverse Birthday Present
- Time & Space at Home
- Notre Dame College Father and Daughter Night (done a little bit differently)
- The Big Treasure in the Car Park
Asking the Crowd Asking the Tribe Community Connection Conversations Extraordinary in the Ordinary Families Family Fathers and Daughters Generosity Good Parenting Inspirational people John Cortese Kindness Listening Mem Fox Memories Memory Book Mons Bones Hall Mothers and Sons Notre Dame College Notre Dame College Shepparton Parenting Reverse Birthday Reverse Birthday Present Shared Wisdom Sharing Treasures Shepparton Time & Space Treasures What's Important Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge Wisdom Wisdom in the Room