Some Time & Space Community people might know that Mem Fox’s picture book (illustrated by Julie Vivas), Wilfred Gordon McDonald Partridge gets a run in some of my presentations. It‘s a personal favourite. It is a story of a small boy who helps his ninety-six year old friend, Miss Nancy Alison Delacourt Cooper, in the nursing home next door to his house. I love the way he takes action to help her because she has lost her memory.
A ‘choose you own adventure’ post today. Very interactive – click on the click-able bits of the post as you wish.
Here is a gift for you for International Women’s Day (the poem at the start is only 3 or 4 minutes). If you are a bloke reading this – pass this on to a great woman in your life.Read More
- Jonathan Holloway – Highlights
- Jonathan Holloway – Full Interview
- Notre Dame Yr 7 Girls at Home
- Notre Dame Yr 7 Boys at Home
- Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge
- Mem Fox’s ‘Rather Wonderful’ Idea for ‘This Weird Time’
- A Reverse Birthday Present
- Time & Space at Home
- Notre Dame College Father and Daughter Night (done a little bit differently)
- The Big Treasure in the Car Park
Asking the Crowd Asking the Tribe Community Connection Conversations Extraordinary in the Ordinary Families Family Fathers and Daughters Generosity Good Parenting Inspirational people John Cortese Kindness Listening Mem Fox Memories Memory Book Mons Bones Hall Mothers and Sons Notre Dame College Notre Dame College Shepparton Parenting Reverse Birthday Reverse Birthday Present Shared Wisdom Sharing Treasures Shepparton Time & Space Treasures What's Important Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge Wisdom Wisdom in the Room